The Intergroup Group of Companies has over 35 years of experience in providing services to:
- Local government authorities (such as Auckland Council/Transport)
- State-owned enterprises (such as Airways Corporation of New Zealand)
- Contracting companies (such as Downer, Fulton Hogan, Leighton, City Care, Babcock NZ, and many of the smaller civil contractors)
- Large construction companies (such as Fletcher Construction, Hawkins and Mainzeal)
- Fast-food giants (such as MacDonalds and Burger King)
We have recently expanded into civil construction, focusing on land development, the Ultra-Fast Broadband rollout and aspects related to utility protection, to complement Intergroup’s services.
Our head office is in Springs Road, East Tamaki, Auckland. Head office supports 16 branches nationwide and our offshore division.
With the acquisition of Transpacific Industrial Services, we now have over 500 staff and a fleet of over 400 specialised vehicles nationwide, Intergroup is well-equipped to provide our clients with availability and responsiveness, every time.
We have our own team of in-house mechanics and engineers for plant servicing, and a stock of spare parts at our depots, to ensure optimal plant reliability and efficiency.
Intergroup is taking an internationally leading role in high and ultra-high water jetting technology.
Our most recent innovation is hydroexcavation, which combines water jetting with excavation to remove the risk of services strike and tree root damage. It is now the preferred excavation method on the Ultra-Fast Broadband project.
Our fundamental objective is to give total customer satisfaction in an environment of continuous improvement and quality-based services. We run round the clock (24/7) operations and our staff are trained to go the extra mile to ensure that we meet this objective.
In line with our customer satisfaction objective, high-quality workmanship and continuous improvement are a key focus for Intergroup.
Our ISO 9001:2008 accreditation, audited externally by Telarc, is testament to the comprehensiveness and robustness of our quality management systems and processes.
Our ISO 14001:2004 accreditation for environmental management is independently audited by Telarc.
Over and above stringent environmental controls for compliance, we are also highly focused on improving our sustainability across the group.
Recent initiatives include:
- Investigations into re-using grease trap waste as a commodity
- Introduction of innovative environmentally-friendly plant into New Zealand, such as Juggler trucks
- Use of a bio-diesel blend in all of our vehicles to reduce our carbon footprint
- Building a fleet of modern, fuel efficient, emission-controlled vehicles
HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of our staff is extremely important to us.
Consequently, we are very proud of gaining Tertiary Accreditation – ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices, awarded in October 2011.
This accreditation is due to the hard work and dedication of our staff, including our full time in-house Health, Safety and Environmental advisers and trainers, in meeting our health and safety objectives, and aligns with our strategy to continually improve standards across the group.
For more information, see Health and Safety, Quality & Environmental.
TOTAL PROJECT/CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
With more than 35 years’ industry experience, we are able to offer our customers a full project/contract management service, including:
- Condition assessment
- Consulting and advice
- Works management
- Maintenance management
- Fiscal control
- Quality assurance to international standards