Temporary Traffic Control
From a basic shoulder closure on a local road to manual traffic controlled lane closures on state highways, Traffic Safe can look after your legal, contractual and on-site temporary traffic management requirements.
We provide traffic control for a variety of activities that are on or near the road, including: vehicle crossings, tree felling, underground drilling, overhead line work, civil construction, events, music festivals etc.
We also provide mobile and semi-static operations for activities such as pavement testing, manhole inspections or other typically brief or transient road work.
Traffic Safe Limited is a family owned and operated company that provides temporary traffic management services throughout the Northland and Taranaki, and specialises in cost effective solutions tailored to your site requirements.
We can take care of your legal, contractual and on-site traffic safety needs, providing you with everything from traffic management plan approvals to temporary traffic control, or we can hire you the equipment (cones, signs, stands and bases, and traffic lights) so you can do-it-yourself.
Traffic Safe is dedicated to safety first. When you choose Traffic Safe you can be rest assured your traffic management is in good hands. All our site traffic management personnel (all Traffic Safe staff are STMS level 1 or TC qualified) are experienced, cautious and well presented.
Traffic Safe can provide you with:
- Polite, presentable, trained and experienced customer focused staff
- Site specific Traffic Management Plans
- Compliant and safe traffic management
- Generic Traffic Management Plans for utility services or short duration work sites
- Organisation of council approvals
- Identification, reporting and management of traffic related risks and hazards.
- Equipment hire and all necessary labour and supervision to provide traffic control and safety management services to meet NZTA and/or Local Authority (Council) standards.
- 24 hour 7 day week service provider on Level 1 Traffic Management from small footpath closures through to State Highway lane closure (http://www.trafficsafe.co.nz/HIRE.html)
- NZTA approved STMS and TC Training courses
- Emergency response teams for accidents and call outs
- Competitive solutions and rates
- Contact us today for a free quote (0508 8723342)
- We guarantee that all our staff will have a pre-employment drug test, as well as random drug testing.
- We guarantee that our staff will be trained and experienced and focused on delivering a traffic safe work-site for you and your team.
- We guarantee that our staff will be polite and professionally presented with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- We guarantee that our equipment and services will be compliant.
- We guarantee that our Traffic Management Plans will be compliant and approved by the appropriate Road Controlling Authorities (RCA).
- We guarantee that our office staff will provide you with a courteous, responsive and professional service
48 Garbilino Rd.
R D 5
Emma – Office Administrator
Aleisha - Manager
Andrew - Director
Bianca - Accounts Payable