Category: Senior Management
Position Type: Full Time
Job Reference: ENZ/1172688
Electrix Limited (www.electrix.co.nz) is a high profile, long term leader in the Australasian electrical and gas contracting markets. Electrix Limited is also one of New Zealand’s foremost electrical construction and maintenance companies and provides a wide range of services to the power, electricity, gas, industrial and commercial sectors.
Our Distribution Division has an exciting role available for a Resource Manager in Albany, Auckland. This role forms part of the Senior Leadership team and reports to the Divisional Manager.
The principal accountability of this position is to drive resource pool performance and nurture engagement. This will be achieved by:
- Actively managing and building capability and engagement across the Resource Pool to maximise delivery of services to clients
- Effectively deploying team members to division activity and projects in a manner that meets service requirements; and builds the capability of each employee.
- Effectively anticipating future work to ensure that the resource pool is available to meet demand
- Delivering effective and aligned processes, practices and systems
- Demonstrating strong and inspiring leadership
- Excellence in Safety, Quality and Environmental practices
Technical Knowledge and Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience managing large and complex teams in fast moving environments
- Expert understanding of people performance
- Up to date knowledge of industry trends and regulations
- Strong industry networks
Key attributes sought include:
- Advanced Interpersonal Savvy
- Outstanding People Focus
- Peer Relationships focussed on win-win outcomes
- Exceptional Communication
- Drive for Results
- Planning Skills and ability
- Developing Direct Reports and others
- Leadership courage
- A Tertiary qualification related to Electrical Engineering/Electricity Supply is mandatory
- A Leadership and/or Human Resources qualification in addition to the above will be to your advantage
In accordance with the Company’s Drug & Alcohol Policy, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test and medical.